New Shop Items

Monday, September 8, 2014

Hello!

I thought I'd share with you today the new breadboards I've put in my shop.  Because I've had so many customers in the past request sets of 6 boards instead of 4 or just a single board, I decided to offer those in my shop to make it easier for you.  And I've also added some new shaped handles.

If you've read my blog for long, you know how much my breadboards mean to me.  If not, you can read the story behind them here.

Here is my new set of 4 mini breadboards.  I've added a new shaped board to this set and I'm completely smitten with it.


And here is the set of 6 mini breadboards that I will now be offering.


And now you can also buy a single board or mix and match to create your own set of your choice.


I hope you like them as much as I do and I hope it makes it easier for you.  I love my customers and appreciate you all so much. 

To shop, click here!

Have a great week!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment