Home Office

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello!  Lots of changes going on in our house and so that meant finding a new place for our office.  We didn't want it in the bedroom anymore because we're trying to keep that room a relaxing place so the next best option was our rarely used living room.  So, I carved out a little corner and here's what I came up with.


Excuse all the cords.  I just can't figure out how to hide them.  The cow watercolor painting came from this Etsy shop and I am completely smitten with it.  She does all kinds of animals if you'd like to check it out.


The cute little owl lamp came from Walmart, believe it or not, and I love it.  I made the yardstick planter and maybe I will do a tutorial on it in the future.  It wasn't easy, let me tell ya.


I've been collecting vintage drawings and paintings so I gathered them all up and put them in a basket beside the desk.


I have changed this room quite a bit so I hope to show you more pics of the finished room soon!

Have a great week!

Follow along between posts on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment