Souvenir Lifestyle Magazine

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hey there!  Happy Monday!  A couple of months ago, I was contacted by Melaine Thompson, the Market Editor for Souvenir Lifestyle Magazine, and she told me that my bread boards had been selected to be in the magazine as a gift idea.  Well, to say I was excited is definitely an understatement.  I was so honored.  If you have read our blog for very long, you know how important my bread boards are to me as they are a tribute to my Dad.  I was so thrilled to have them included and I know he would be, too.


I am a HUGE fan of the magazine, as well as, a huge fan of all the contributors and of course, its creator, Heather Bullard.  Getting to look through this magazine when it comes out each season is something I really look forward to as the photos and content are always gorgeous and inspiring. 

And this Holiday issue certainly doesn't disappoint.  If you are looking for some Holiday inspiration, here it is.  You can purchase an online digital version of Souvenir Lifestyle from the website for only $3.95, so, grab yourself a cup of tea, get comfy and prepare to be inspired....

And thank you so much Souvenir Lifestyle and Melaine Thompson!  :-D

Have a wonderful day!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment